- How do I connect to the Internet-Client-Bank system?
- What does the Internet-Client-Bank system allow?
- What kind of hardware/software does the Client need to operate the Internet-Client-Bank system?
- How is the Internet-Client-Bank system protected?
- What do I do if the Internet-Client-Bank system fails to boot up?
•How do I connect to the Internet-Client-Bank system?
This service is available to clients of PRAVEX-BANK PJSCCB legal entities and individual entrepreneurs maintaining a current account with the Bank. To start using the system, you should:
- enter into a standard agreement;
- pay a commission fee for the first month of service;
- obtain protection facilities.
To connect to the Internet-Client-Bank system, you need to contact one of the outlets of PRAVEX-BANK PJSCCB.
•What does the Internet-Client-Bank system allow?
The Internet-Client-Bank system allows:
- managing bank accounts from any point of the world where Internet access is available;
- making all payments from your account within the extended transaction day*;
- receiving information with respect to the cash flows on your accounts;
- receiving on a regular basis associated financial information, including exchange rates, letters of the NBU with the ‘Bring to the Notice of Clients' label, etc.;
- exchanging information letters with the Bank;
- importing information to your accounting system;
- exporting information from your accounting system;
- preparing payment documents;
- printing out prepared electronic payment documents.
Subject to entering a relevant additional agreement, the Internet-Client-Bank system will allow:
- simultaneously servicing several accounts both in the national and foreign currencies;
- sending payment orders to the Bank, even if there are no necessary funds on the account (payment orders will be sent as soon as the funds are received on the account), which will allow you not to worry about the dispatch of important payments during the day;
- preparing and sending orders for the purchase/sale of foreign currency to the Bank and making payments in foreign currency.
* PRAVEX-BANK PJSCCB accepts payment orders on paper media during the transaction time until 03:00 pm, and during the post-transaction time until 04:30 pm, with an additional commission fee charged pursuant to the applicable rates of the Bank. For those clients using a remote account management system, the transaction time is extended until 04:00 pm with no additional commission fees charged, and the post-transaction time, until 06:50 pm (internal payments) and until 05:10 (external payments).
•What kind of hardware/software does the Client need to operate the Internet-Client-Bank system?
- A computer connected to the Internet (if the computer is connected to the Internet via a local area network, the client has to make the necessary adjustments to his/her proxy server according to the system operating manual).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, a version not lower than 5.5 Microsoft VM (Virtual Machine), for Java 5.0 Release at least 22.214.171.12402.
- A medium with an electronic digital signature key (electronic digital signature source keys are generated within the Bank by the Client-Bank system administrator).
•How is the Internet-Client-Bank system protected?
The system has the following three protection levels:
- Protection of the website from which the front-end part is available for operation. The website is signed by a digital certificate issued by the THAWTE international certification agency.
- All information transmitted between the Bank and Client is encrypted and signed by electronic digital signature. The protection facilities are certified.
- Servers of the Bank, on which information is stored, are protected using advanced hardware and software.
•What do I do if the Internet-Client-Bank system fails to boot up?
If the Internet-Client-Bank system fails to boot up, you should take the following steps:
- Create a bookmark for a new version of the applet by entering the Internet-Client-Bank system via the full path. New path
- Clear the cache of Internet Explorer. Carry out the following steps for the English version of Internet Explorer: Tools Internet Options Temporary Internet files Delete Files
- Carry out the following actions for the Russian version of Internet Explorer: Сервис Свойства обозревателя Временные файлы Интернет удалить файлы
- Update the Java version up to Microsoft ® VM for Java, 5.0 Release 126.96.36.19902 or a later one; Download a new version (File MSJAVX86.EXE, size 5.5 Mb).