PJSCCB PRAVEX-BANK will provide either unsecured loans for amounts not exceeding open-end limits, or secured loans (real estate, deposits, etc.).
To consider the possibility of opening a limit, it is necessary to:
- Provide the following financial statements for the last six months:
- monthly accounting balance sheet for the last reporting date of the month (as file #01), balance with adjusting entries included for the reporting month (as file #02 and text file);
- prudential regulation observation report (Form No. 611);
- certificate of raised funds and their balances on corresponding accounts (Form No. 381);
- data on including subordinate debt in the bank's capital calculation (Form No. 610).
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (recommended)
NBU mail: ADMIN@UIWEprint page »