↓For corporate clients
Settlement and Cash Services
For corporate clients
Upon opening a current account with our Bank, you will be able to make settlements on your account on the date you submit a payment document during operational* and post-operational hours. Transactions are performed within the account balance as of the beginning of an operational day. If necessary, the Bank can perform transactions on your account using current cash and non-cash receipts.
You can open accounts in the national and foreign currencies as well as in banking metals.
Modern systems for remote management of your account, such as Client-Bank+, Internet-Client-Bank, allow you to quickly receive information about your account balance, reduce the time needed to make settlements, and allow you make payments in the national and foreign currencies without visiting the bank.
Cutting-edge technologies allow you to send payment documents in electronic form to the Bank for keeping if there is a partial or complete lack of funds on the account. In this case, the Bank will act as your financial intermediary, making your payments as the funds are credited into your account.
PRAVEX-BANK PJSCCB offers an exclusive type of service - making payments without your direct participation. If you have to make recurring payments to the same beneficiary, you can conclude a so-called agency contract with the Bank.
According to the conditions of the agreement, the Bank undertakes to transfer funds available on your account to indicated bank details. The Bank will transfer funds in amounts and on terms as provided in the agreement. Such transfer can be made both within the system of PRAVEX-BANK PJSCCB or to any other bank in Ukraine.
The main advantage of this service is that to transfer the funds you don't need to visit the Bank's office, prepare any payment documents, and keep track of the payment due dates.
It is convenient for you if:
- You have an additional account of your enterprise in one of the Bank's branches and you want a certain amount of funds available on that account to be credited to your main account on a regular basis.
- You are an individual entrepreneur. If so, you can transfer the funds from your entrepreneur's current account to your individual's card account.
This will give you the possibility to:
- save the time and money needed to prepare the documents and visit the Bank;
- receive funds available in any ATM located in Ukraine;
- become a participant of the largest discount program PRAVEX-CARD and save your own money;
- buy goods and services in 5,454 trade and service network outlets throughout Ukraine;
- receive interest accrued on your card account balance every month.
- if your enterprise is engaged in sales activities, you will be able to deposit the proceeds in any of the Bank's 287 branches.
* Operational time - part of the operational day of a bank or other establishment that is a payment system member when they accept transfer documents and withdrawal documents from clients that need to be processed, passed on, and executed by the bank during that same business day.
PRAVEX-BANK PJSCCB accepts payment orders in hard copy format during operational hours until 3 p.m. and during post-operational hours until 4:30 p.m.; additional fees charged based on applicable bank tariffs.
If you use the Client-Bank+, Internet-Client-Bank systems, you can remit internal payments, intra-system payments, and payments to other banks:
- during operational hours - until 4 p.m.,
- during post-operational hours - payments to other banks until 5:10 p.m., internal and intra-system payments until 6:50 p.m. with an additional fee.