- Current accounts
- Card accounts
- List of types of targeted financial assistance and socially-oriented expenses
- Documents confirming payments from the social protection authorities
Sooner or later, each of us will face the need to receive pension or financial assistance funded by the Pension Fund of Ukraine and other social protection authorities and, respectively, the issue of how to receive these funds in the most convenient way, spending as little time as possible.
Since 1999, according to a Decree of the President of Ukraine, citizens were granted the right to receive pensions and allowances in the banking institutions of Ukraine. Receiving funds through a bank will spare you the troubles. The money is credited to your bank account and you can use it at any time.
To receive a pension or targeted financial assistance and socially oriented payments through the Bank, we offer for your use all the advantages of the PRAVEX-BANK Pension Program special offer.
To open a pension account, you need to apply to any of the 287
- A current account opening agreement;
- An application for the transfer of a pension/allowance to the account opened with PRAVEX-BANK.
- a questionnaire-application for the issue of a plastic card and opening of a card account;
- a plastic card servicing agreement;
- an application for the transfer of the allowance on the current account opened with PRAVEX-BANK.
- free opening of a pension account;
- free crediting of a pension and/or financial allowance;
- enhanced interest rates on bank deposits;
- the possibility to credit the account with funds from other sources;
- sending and receiving monetary transfers on the territory of Ukraine;
- the possibility to participate in promotional events by PRAVEX-BANK and win;
- pension delivery home;
- European service quality;
- protection of money from theft;
- monthly accrual of interest rates on the average daily balance sum on the account according to the Bank's tariffs.
Documents necessary to open a pension account
- passport of a Citizen of Ukraine (substituting document);
- TIN certificate;
pension identity card or other documents confirming the right to receive payments from the social protection authorities.print page »